Asia’s leading Internet marketing company is offering the most comprehensive SEO training (total 10 parts + bonus) with certification. We only teach White-Hat SEO strategies that are recommended by Google Webmaster. This is the main reason why our website is ranked #1 in Google search.
WARNING: Results Don’t Lie
Imagine being a florist, what are the keywords you would want to rank at the top of Google search? It could be the following: “Florist Malaysia”, “Flower Delivery Malaysia”, etc.
How about being a personal trainer?
Your keywords could be: “Bodybuilding Malaysia”, “Malaysia Personal Trainer”, etc.
Let us imagine, what if you own an Internet Marketing company that offers SEO training and services? Does it sound familiar?
While many other companies proclaimed to be the number 1 SEO Company, we let our results speak for themselves.
We are proud to have dominated the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) on the following keywords:
- Internet Marketing Malaysia
- Malaysia Internet Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Online Marketing Malaysia
- Malaysia Online Marketing
- Online Marketing
- Internet Marketing Course Malaysia
- Malaysia Internet Marketing Course
- Internet Marketing Course
- SEO Course Malaysia
- Malaysia SEO Course
- SEO Course
- SEO Training Malaysia
- Malaysia SEO Training
- SEO Training
- SEO Certification Malaysia
- Malaysia SEO Certification
- SEO Certification Course
- Pay Per Click Malaysia
- Malaysia Pay Per Click
- Pay Per Click
- PPC Malaysia
- Malaysia PPC
Try it out yourself! Google any of the above keywords (E.g. “Internet Marketing Singapore”) and find us at the top in Google organic search results! Do not be confused with paid advertisements.
Have we mentioned that we are ranked at the top of Yahoo and Bing SERP as well?
We believe the best way to learn is to build it. Our students achieve top Google ranking due to our SEO training course consisting of 90% hands-on and 10% theory.
This is a 2 full day (Saturday & Sunday, 10 am – 6 pm) SEO Certification Course.
Our SEO Certification Course includes:
- Course handouts
- Light refreshments for both days
- Certification of Completion
- 2 group reviews (1 month and 2 months later) after full course to ensure your success
- Lifetime support via AskImpossible.com
Here are the 10 parts and a bonus to our course structure:
- What is Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engines Work
- How different are SEO and Pay Per Click (PPC)?
- What are the Google Updates – Panda, Penguin, and Hummingbird
Part 2 – Keywords Research
- Understand the Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Keyword selection process
- Short-tail vs Long-tail keywords
- Action vs General keywords
- Tracking of competitors’ keywords
Part 3 – Domain Name & Web Hosting
- What are domain name and web hosting
- How domain name and the web hosting affects SEO
- How to register for domain name & web hosting
- How to link up domain name & web hosting via cPanel
- How to set your website live!
Part 4 – WordPress & Plugins
- How WordPress works (A free web building software)
- How WordPress plugins affects SEO
- Recommended WordPress plugins for better SEO ranking
- How to increase web security
- How to prevent spam attacks on your website
Part 5 – On-Page SEO
- What is On-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
- What types of On-Page SEO signals that Google capture
- What is content optimization
- What is image optimization
- What is video optimization
- What is landing page optimization
- What is user sitemap optimization
- How website speed affects SEO
- How website layout affects SEO
- Building Google preferred web structure
- What are Google heading priorities
- What are the SEO Link strategies – Internal, External, and Permalinks
- What are Google SEO Concept – Signals Priority, Relevancy, and PageRank
- What is Google meta tag and meta description
- How meta tag and meta description affects SEO
- Common meta tag and meta description issues
- How blog affects SEO
- Common On-Page SEO issues
- Tracking of competitors On-Page SEO strategies
- Case studies – Good vs Poor On-Page SEO websites
- Understand the MUST-DO in a website to rank well in Google Search Result Page (SERP)
- What is mobile SEO
- How mobile SEO affects Google search ranking
- Common mobile SEO issues – How to fix them
Part 7 – Google Webmaster Tool
- What is Google Webmaster Tool
- How Google’s spiders crawl a website
- How Google indexing process works
- What are the common indexing issues – How to prevent it
- Build and submit XML Sitemap for Google webmaster
- How XML Sitemap affects your SEO ranking
- Set up your Geographic location for better SEO ranking
Part 8 – Off-Page SEO
- What is Off-Page SEO and how it affects SEO ranking
- How to build backlinks – Link Authority, Relevancy and Diversity
- Get FREE on-going quality back links for your website (White-Hat method)
- Case studies – Good vs Poor Off-Page SEO websites
- Track your competitors’ Off-Page SEO strategies
Part 9 – Social Media
- How social media affects SEO ranking
- How to build social media the SEO way
- How social media “likes” and “shares” affect SEO
- What are the common social media issues – How to prevent it
- Case studies – Good vs Poor Social Media
Part 10 – The Don’ts in SEO
- WhiteHat SEO (ethical way) vs BlackHat SEO (unethical way)
- Buying links vs Building links
- Quality contents vs keywords stuffing
- Contents for users vs contents for search engines
- Cloaking, misleading redirect, hidden content on website, duplicate contents
- Save time by outsourcing part of your SEO work (e.g. content writing) at a very low cost.
- Revealing our SEO secrets on how we outranked ALL our SEO competitors and consistently dominates the #1 position in Google Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
Exam + Certification
- Questions and Answers
- Certification Exam
Trainer: Alan Koh
Being a business finance graduate, Alan started his career as a banker in 2005. He won 8 prestigious awards with the bank during his 4 years of tenure. Alan stunned his bosses and colleagues by handing over his resignation letter two months after receiving his 8th award. He left the banking industry to pursue his dream of becoming an entrepreneur.
Alan started multiple businesses and found his passion in Internet Marketing and Online Business. He pursue further in search engine algorithms and took the Google and Yahoo/Bing examinations. He is the founder of Impossible Marketing.
Alan is now a Google and Yahoo/Bing qualified consultant holding the following certifications:
About Impossible Marketing
Impossible Marketing is honored to be recognized by Google as one of their partners.
Click on the Google badge above to verify our status.
– Ben, business owner
“I sign up his (Alan) course about 3 months ago and now my web page is on the 1st page of Google. I learn a lot from Alan and his team, they been very helpful even after the course. Now that I seen results on my web page, I highly recommend his class.”
– Alanis, Huttons Asia
– Ronald, business owner
“I attend this class 1 month back. I help my wife to build a very simple website. Within 1 month, it goes to page 3, 2 then now I’m on page 1. Thanks, Alan and the team for what they have taught me.”
Register for our free preview to find out more
Date and Time:
13th Aug 2015 (Thurs): 7.30pm – 9.30pm (full house!!)
15th Aug 2015 (Sat): 1.30pm – 3.30pm (full house!!)
GTower Hotel, 199 Jalan Tun Razak
Mezzanine floor (M floor), Ampang room 2
50400, Kuala Lumpur
(Beside Ampang Park LRT)
As seats are limited, please register your interest now!
We value your privacy. We never share your information with 3rd parties.